Fully Promoted's Response to Coronavirus. Read Here
This webpage will be revised as needed as updates and/or changes occur within our locations.
We continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation and will continue to provide helpful information. We recommend you also follow the World Health Organization and the CDC for up-to-date information.
The health and safety of our employees and customers is of paramount importance. Therefore, we have implemented the following procedures:
- We are open for business and can meet with your virtually via our audio and video conferencing services as well as in-person at most of our locations.
- We are following the CDC protocol and practicing social distancing and minimizing handshaking.
- In addition to our normal cleaning procedures, we have instituted additional cleaning and disinfecting of our space at frequent intervals throughout the day. This includes our staff wiping down all common surfaces such as tables, door handles, etc.
We are asking staff that are sick to remain home.
All locations are open unless noted below. Temporary closures may occur based on specific events, mandates or trends in the local markets. We will keep this webpage updated.
- None at this time – some locations are taking calls and orders remotely and offering pickup and drop-off service. Contact your local Fully Promoted directly to find out more information on hours and availability.
Guidance from the World Health Organization
- Wash your hands frequently
- Maintain social distancing
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
- Practice respiratory hygiene
For more detailed information, on the World Health Organization’s recommendations, please click here.
Guidance from the CDC
- Know how it spreads
- Clean your hands often
- Avoid close contact
- Stay home if you’re sick
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Wear a facemask if you are sick
- Clean and disinfect
For more detailed information from the CDC, please click here.
General Order Information:
- We are in continuous contact with key vendors and our factories to remain updated on any product supply so that we ensure we can deliver.
- Don’t wait - Some lead times have been extended due to suppliers making necessary adjustments in their businesses. There is going to be a rush of orders when this issue passes and lead times may be extended further so contact us on your needs so we can get them scheduled to be produced.