Screen Printing is an Affordable Solution for Promoting Your Cleveland Business
Screenprinted promotional products from Fully Promoted Cleveland (West) will help your North Olmstead business promote its unique logo, branding, or messaging. The most popular item for screen printing is t-shirts and although you may already be familiar with screen printing as a method commonly used on apparel, it can be used on so much more. Cotton and cotton-blend items are the best surfaces for applying screen printing. Screen printing is a popular printing process because it is durable but works well with every budget.
Screen printing is an ideal marketing solution for your Cleveland business, regardless of industry because of its versatility.
- Both single-color and multi-color images and logos
- Designs with a large imprint area
- Long-lasting results
- Accommodates budget-conscious branding
Screen Printing Project Ideas for Your Cleveland Business
Consider these screen printing projects we’ve worked on and tips for businesses in and around Cuyahoga County.
- North Olmstead schools can sell screen-printed tees, hoodies, bags, and more to spectators at school events and games as a fundraiser. The durability and vibrant look of these items will be retained so alumni can still show school spirit years later.
- Volunteers with Cleveland non-profit organizations can wear a screen-printed shirt or safety vest with the group’s slogan while performing community service at events and activities. Consider sending donors and supporters a screen-printed t-shirt as a thank you for their contribution.
- Screen print your logo on tote bags, an item that people will want to use often, and hand them out when you exhibit at your next trade show, during community fairs in North Olmstead, or as a welcome gift to new employees at your company.
- If you’re a beverage company, hotel, or restaurant, hand out screen-printed can koozies to patrons and chances are they will use them immediately. Can koozies are also great giveaways for outdoor concerts, food and drink festivals, resorts, and family reunions.
- Cleveland healthcare facilities may want to consider giving away branded caps and umbrellas as a reminder to monitor sun exposure during community health fairs. Dentists have found screen-printed tooth fairy pouches to be a huge hit with their younger patients who love the playful design and now have a way to keep the very important tooth in a safe place.
Contact Fully Promoted Cleveland (West) to schedule an in-person consultation with our team of professional and experienced screen printing specialists who will guide you through the process so that your brand can stand out all around Cleveland. If you prefer, you can also browse our wide array of apparel and other products online 24/7.