Outside Sales Representative
If you answered YES to these questions and you also are courteous and cooperative, please read on.
Fully Promoted Cleveland is looking for SALES ASSOCIATES to help us grow.
We are looking for a high energy, self-starter, goal oriented selling professional with strong prospecting and closing skills.
The ideal candidate must be able to recognize business/sales opportunities.
Present solutions to the potential client in a knowledgeable and professional manner.
Increase our new client base and sales volume monthly.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
● Visit every business on routes either self-assigned or assigned by management. This includes but is not limited to all Offices, Restaurants, Industrial Parks, Retail Businesses, Trade Associations and Organizations.
● Achieve monthly sales goals.
● Introduce Fully Promoted Cleveland to business organizations. Educate the prospect or existing client on the products and services available to promote their businesses.
● Build rapport with potential customers.
● Bring back business cards and information to create a customer data base.
● Daily maintenance and utilization of on-line CRM system.
● Daily follow up on leads, customers, and quotes.
● Work cohesively with the Internal Support Team to generate quotes.
● Re-market areas every three months.
● Deliver quotes to potential clients within a 24- hour time period.
● Daily prospecting/cold calling over the phone and in person.
● Setting face to face appointments and conducting sales presentations.
● Solution oriented selling. Quickly assessing the specific needs of each prospect/client and creating the right solution out of the large selection of our product offerings.
● Closing sales in a timely manner to meet monthly/weekly sales goals.
● Attend daily team meeting. Updating the current status of all sales activity.
● Staying up to date with communication technology. Utilizing this technology to increase sales and provide exceptional customer service.
● Other duties as required by the business
● Consistent Prospecting - Finding sales opportunities in the marketplace that keep the pipeline full of potential customers for new business. Required daily activity.
● Upselling - Identify opportunities to increase sales revenue utilizing the Fully Promoted product line.
● Accountability and Ownership – Owns the targets, lives and breathes responsibility. No excuses mind set. Go getter.
● Customer Service – Respond promptly to customer needs, providing an exceptional customer experience.
● Interpersonal Skills – Works harmoniously and effectively with others. Team player. Shares relevant information. Resolves conflict. Open to constructive feedback.
● Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans selling activity. Uses time efficiently. Sets and achieves goals and objectives.
● Professionalism – Displays a professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
● Must be computer knowledgeable and willing to learn our on line CRM and BMS system.
● Must be Proficient user of PC Windows 10 Platform and have a curiosity to learn new skills.
Active Listening, Presentation Skills, Negotiation Skills, Account Management, Closing skills, Qualification Probing, Relationship Building
Base Plus Non-Capped Commission with sliding scale to enhance performance
Equal Employment Opportunity
Fully Promoted maintains a continuing policy of nondiscrimination in all employment practices and decisions, ensuring equal employment opportunities for all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other protected status. It is the intent of the company to conform to the content and spirit of applicable equal employment opportunity and affirmative action laws.