With so many marketing tools to choose from, there has to be a compelling reason to select each one based on the hope that it will deliver a return on investment (ROI). Promotional products that are branded with your logo and contact details have delivered for savvy marketers for years for several reasons.
- Most Welcomed Form of Advertising - According to research conducted by the Promotional Products Association International (PPAI), promotional items are the most welcomed form of advertising by all generations. In its online 2019 Consumer Study of 3,000 consumers in the United States and Canada, the industry group reached the following conclusions.
- 10 of 10 consumers go out of their way to receive promotional products
- 96% want to know if a company is offering a promotional product
- 72% equate quality promotional products with the company’s reputation
- 8 in 10 consumers like receiving promotional products
- 79% pass along promotional products they are no longer using
- Guaranteed Way to Get Your Brand in Front of Customers and Potential Customers - While some consumers will see ads on television and traditional printed or digital advertising, they don’t put your brand literally in the hands of consumers. A quality promotional item always delivers this benefit.
- Promotional Items Have a Long-Lasting Positive Effect on Your Brand - Based on research done by the Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI), promotional items are kept, on average, for eight months to as long as two years. Every time your promotional products are used and seen, your brand is positively reinforced. Other forms of advertising can’t offer this return on investment.
- Boosts Brand Recognition - As consumers use your promotional products, they are seen by potentially hundreds of others in the process. The more people that have the opportunity to view your brand and develop a positive impression, the better your sales will be. The recognition of your brand is also immediate.
- Cost-Effective Strategy - Promotional products cost significantly less money than other forms of advertising, reach a more engaged audience, and keep reaching audiences every time they are used and seen.
- Promotes Customer Loyalty - Because research has shown that consumers like promotional products, there’s no doubt that they appreciate the brands that provide them.
When you are looking for the best promotional items to represent your brand, consider partnering with your local experts at Fully Promoted. Promotional items are important because they are, without a doubt, one of the best forms of marketing available to any business in any industry so making the right promotional items choices is critical.