Posted on April 13, 2022 7:24 PM
Starting an online store can entail tons of behind-the-scenes footwork. Many businesses do not realize the time, effort, and skillsets that are required to upkeep something as seemingly simple as a branded company store. That’s where hiring a company to take care of that store for you comes into play.
Hiring an outside vendor to take care of all the mundane details that go into the everyday servicing of the website, warehousing inventory, order taking, collecting payment, and shipping duties that you would normally have to do on your own is a lifesaver. If you attempt this on your own, you will have to buy or lease warehouse space for storing inventory, come up with a system for tracking your inventory and processing orders, purchase shipping materials, work with shipping partners to get decent shipping rates, as well as hiring and training staff to do all of this.
It only makes sense to work with a company that can do everything from marketing to getting the product to the correct person promptly. This not only saves you time and money but also gives you peace of mind while you’re still making a profit.
Why work with Fully Promoted over other companies? Fully Promoted does everything from company store website creation to packing and delivering your branded products. Our local teams will work with you to make sure your website looks great and functions properly, that it is branded with your logo, and is user-friendly so your business, school, or non-profit group can reach your goals efficiently.
We will work with you to mindfully select the branded apparel and promotional products that will be available for purchase in your company store. As orders are received, we will make sure items are properly packaged and shipped out. Your team will not have to lift a finger.
Company stores can be set up for a variety of businesses and uses, such as:
· Restaurants – Allow employees to purchase their branded uniforms conveniently online (i.e., servers, hostesses, kitchen staff, etc.).
· Car dealers – Your marketing team can order branded products as giveaways for car buyers or service customers. Sales teams can order branded dress shirts and polo shirts. Service team can order branded work uniforms and safety apparel.
· Real estate offices – Order branded gifts for closing day, branded apparel, logoed pens, and much more.
· Schools – Make it easy for sports teams to order their practice apparel and game day uniforms. Other students, family members, and alumni can order branded fan gear conveniently such as t-shirts, caps, umbrellas, noisemakers, and more.
· Company stores are also a great way to allow employees to select their gifts for work anniversaries or other milestones.
If you can think of a reason for your branded company store, then Fully Promoted can create it and customize everything for your individual business needs. As business owners, we know it’s important to have someone in your corner to help with day-to-day tasks and simplify your life. Let your local Fully Promoted do that for you – start browsing our products online at your convenience!